Thank you for your interest!
All donations are tax deductible in Canada to the full extent allowed by the CRA. We have three donation options:
1. General Contribution
If you wish to dedicate your donation in honour or in memory of someone, please email the information to email@example.com. We will send acknowledgement cards, if desired.
a. To donate through Paypal (no Paypal account is needed):
|For Canadian Dollars||For US Dollars|
b. To contact our office with your credit card number:
Call 416-783-6960, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. To mail us your contribution:
YU Torah MiTzion Beit Midrash Zichron Dov
4580 Dufferin St. Suite 300
Toronto, Ontario M3H 5Y2
2. Program Sponsorship
Would you like to mark a yahrtzeit, celebrate a birthday, or just sponsor a program you find compelling and valuable? Options include sponsoring:
- A Continuing Education seminar for doctors, lawyers or businesspeople ($1800);
- A Shabbaton in a particular shul ($1200);
- A year-long weekly class ($1200);
- A special shiur to be given in honour of a yahrtzeit, shloshim or other lifecycle event ($360);
- A statutory holiday program for high school or university students ($360);
- A Sunday morning “Midreshet Yom Rishon” program for women ($180);
- An issue of Toronto Torah ($180 per week);
- A day of study in our Beit Midrash ($72);
- A single session of a weekly class ($54);
Please enter your email address here, list any particular sponsorship opportunities that interest you if you wish, and we will contact you soon, Gd-willing.
3. Supporting Membership
A third option is Supporting Membership. For a minimum donation of $36, your family becomes a Supporting Member for the year. It’s a low-cost way to demonstrate your appreciation for our programming, and it qualifies you to attend our annual Supporting Member Lecture. To sign up, please go to our Supporting Membership page here.